PVC Window Bayer 76 is made from PVC profiles of the German manufacturer Trocal and boasts a very good relationship between price and quality.
Technical parameters of PVC Window Bayer 76
- highly insulating, 5-chamber with 2 sealing system
- 76 mm PVC profile width
- profile thermal conductivity Uf > 1,1 W/m2K
- window thermal conductivity Uw > 0,77 W/m2K
- a choice of 3 colors of PVC profiles
- zinc coated steel reinforcement
- a wide selection of glass
- lead free
- Winkhaus fittings
- good quality to price ratio.
PVC Window Bayer 76 has a two-layer 4-16-4 thermal insulating glass filled with argon with thermal conductivity Ug=1,0 W/m2K. With this glass the window has thermal conductivity Uw=1,25W/m2K. On customer request the glass insulation can be upgraded (Ug=0,5 W/m2K).More about glass
For windows hardware/fitting we use Winkhaus ActivPilot hardware with upgrade option to security level WK2. Our basic fittings include:
- variable tilt opening, which enables mini ventilation of approx. 20 – 45 mm in the tilt position
- support plate for lifting the sash during closing
- security ALU handle
- basic security system
Warranty period for Window Bayer 76
- 10 years warranty period for the durability of the PVC profile and fittings
- 5 years warranty period for insulating glass.
A choice of white color, golden oak or dark oak.